Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello Music City!!

Living in the great state of Tennessee we are around a lot of country music and going to school in Music City (Nashville, Tennessee) I get to see so many amazing things!! I must say my favorite thing to see in Music City is the night of the CMA Awards. I was lucky that on that Wednesday morning heading to class I got to see Luke Bryan! Skipping classes was on the mind at that point. But with the living country singers there are those who have passed on. I recently took a trip with some friends to see George Jones ( yeah I know your thinking "is she crazy" my mom asked the same thing when I called her on my home that day. She tends to think I am crazy anyway. George's memorial was by far the prettiest i have laid eyes on!


No comments:

Post a Comment