Friday, December 13, 2013

Southern Accent

You never really know what accent you have until you travel out from your home town. I know I'm just in Nashville and a "southern accent" should be the normal for everybody but its not at all!! The first thing that was said to me when I started school up there from literally every body was "WOW you talk so southern!!" I thought I sounded normal oh well! Everybody up there does kinds sound different from people that I normally talk to. I talk real slow and use words most have never heard before. One of my new close friends from school came from Pennsylvania and we tended to compare accents and the way we said different things. Her aunt and uncle had me say everything under the moon and compared it to them.  I know some people are not really excited about where they came from, how they talk or even the area where they live. Be grateful for it you never know who will want to hear you talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment